2019 Associative Contract
We are continuing to offer Associative Contracts (AC’s) for the 2019 season with discounts for payments made by March 31, 2019. Please note that we have simplified the AC structure to one discount level regardless of the size of your operation.
All AC Partners will receive a 15% discount on current catalog prices and on all preparation orders throughout the year. Additionally, AC Partners are offered an annual consultation tailored to your specific needs and uses of the preparations with one of our educational professionals. Payments must be made by March 31, 2019 to receive your discount.
Actual shipping charges will be added to all shipments.
As with Steiner’s concept of associative economics, our Associative Contracts emphasize the development of a conscious coordination between producer and consumer through which we meet each other’s needs. In this modality, biodynamic practitioners contract to support the yearly work of JPI at the beginning of the season, while being rewarded for their investment with a reduced cost of purchase. This partnership helps us to plan our preparation making and distribution schedule in advance while assuring that your biodynamic prep needs are met adequately and without delay.
By designating your delivery dates in advance, you will receive biodynamic preparations close to the time you plan to use them, assuring proper storage at JPI in the interim. Contracts may be customized, with the cost adjusted accordingly. Please see below for some options when customizing your contract.
Benefits of Associative Contracts:
|For Our Customers||For JPI|
|• 15% discount on all biodynamic preparations||• Operating capital supports JPI’s education/outreach efforts|
|• Scheduled spring and fall deliveries||• Advance orders allow for adequate planning & prep-making|
|• Custom consultation in the use of the preparations||• Proper long-term storage for top-quality preparations|
|• Free PDF subscription of the 2019 newsletters or Print editions of the spring/fall JPI newsletters for $12|
Standard Spring Delivery Includes:
- 1 set of Biodynamic Compost Preps (BD #502-507); treats 1 - 15 tons of compost
- 1 unit per acre of: BD #500 (Horn Manure), BC (Barrel Compost), and BD #508 (Equisetum) 2 units per acre of: BD #501 (Horn Silica)
Standard Fall Delivery Includes:
- 1 set of Biodynamic Compost Preparations
- 1 unit per acre of: BD #500, BC, and #508
Suggestions for Customizing Your Contract:
- Add or substitute BD #500 with Prepotentized 500 or Prepared 500
- Add or substitute with Pfeiffer Field & Garden Spray and/or Pfeiffer Compost Starter
- Add additional BD #500 for application throughout your cultivation cycle
- Add additional BD#501 (Horn Silica), BD #505 (Oak Bark), BD #507 (Valerian), or BD #508 (Equisetum) as needed for your operation
Please mail in the enclosed contract, or contact our office for more details at 540-745-7030 or email@example.com. We thank you for your continued dedication to healing the earth through biodynamic preparations!
The JPI Staff