Making & Using Biodynamic Preparations
- Ashing or BD Peppering Part 1: Applied Biodynamics Article by Hugh Courtney
- Ashing or BD Peppering Part 2: Applied Biodynamics Article by Hugh Courtney
- Barrel Compost: Bringing Harmony & Balance to the Farm: By William Shock & Lisa Shock in ACRES USA, February 2010 • Vol. 40, No. 2
- Beginning Biodynamics for Backyard Gardeners: Applied Biodynamics Article by Abigail Porter
- Composting as a Free Deed: Star & Furrow Interview with Bruno Follador
- BD #500 Using Horn Manure When Seeding & Transplanting: Applied Biodynamics Article on Pfeiffer Center Student Research Project by Carol St. John
- Trees as Cosmic Harmonizers
JPI Preparation Instructions
- BC About Barrel Compost Insert
- BC Barrel Compost & Maria Thun
- BD #500 Reflections on Making BD #500
- BD #500/501/508 Brief Directions
- BD #508 (Equisetum arvense) Frequently Asked Questions: Applied Biodynamics article by Pat Frazier
- BD Sprays #500/501/508 Directions: Applied Biodynamics article with instructions
- BD #502 to 507 Directions for Using in Manure Piles
- BD #507 Valerian: For Late Frost Protection or Compost Preparations: special feature with five Applied Biodynamics articles
- BD #508 JPI Horsetail Tea Instructions
- BD #508 Horsetail Fermented Version
- BD Preparations Chart
- BD Preparations Storing
- BD Tree Paste: A Simplified Recipe for Beginners: Applied Biodynamics article with instructions
- BD Tree Paste: Winter Application: Applied Biodynamics article with instructions
- Picking & Drying Dandelions Blossoms
- Sequential Spray of Biodynamic Preparations For Weather Extremes
- Hugo Erbe's #8 Three Kings Preparation
- Hugo Erbe's #9 Harmonizing Preparation
- Milk Spray & Milk Honey Spray Directions
- Pfeiffer: BD Compost Starter
- Pfeiffer: BD Field & Garden Spray
- Pfeiffer: Using the Pfeiffer BD Compost Starter in the Home Garden
- Pfeiffer: BD Compost Starter & Field Spray
- Pfeiffer: Instructions for Building Compost Pile
- Recommendations for Working with Crops, Sequential Spraying, and Ashing: Applied Biodynamics article by Hugh Courtney
- Seed Soaks with the Biodynamic Preparations: Applied Biodynamics article by Hugh Courtney
- Seed Soaks with the Biodynamic Preparations: Excerpts & Notes: Applied Biodynamics article by Pat Frazier
- Tomatoes and Charles Darwin (Published on Dec 4, 2015): In this video biodynamic gardener L.A. Rotheraine challenges the theories of Charles Darwin using biodynamic tomatoes to show Darwin did not take heavenly energy into account in the creation of earthly life.
Looking for more information?
Be sure to check out our Online Shop that offers a wide selection of books on biodynamic agriculture and more. Also, don't forget to take a few minutes to review our index of articles available from past issues of Applied Biodynamics. For immediate assistance, please call the JPI office at 540-745-7030 (8:00-5:00 EST Monday - Friday).
Would you like to grow your ability to make quality biodynamic preparations?
Then plan to attend one of our annual workshops. Learn from seasoned preparation-makers and enjoy practical learning experiences in the making and using of biodynamic preparations.